Clinics & Services
All new patients are offered an introductory appointment with a Practice Nurse who will ask about your medical history and carry out a routine health check.
Our doctors are qualified to provide a range of medical services –
- General medical consultations, treatments, advice and referral to specialists if required
- Maternity care (excluding home deliveries)
- Contraceptive services, including IUCDs, contraceptive implant and cervical screening
- Child health check ups and immunisations
- Travel immunisations - patients need to speak to the nurse practitioner by phone initially to discuss destination, accommodation etc.
- Minor surgery and treatment of minor injuries
- Chronic disease management – you will be invited to attend an annual review which will take place within the month of your birthday.
Treatment for Warts, verrucae and other skin lesions – these don’t always need to be treated with freezing, please make an appointment with Janet our practice nurse to discuss in the first instance
Children’s Vaccination Clinics
Please contact reception for appointment.
Contraceptive Implant and IUCDs
If you wish to consider these methods of contraception, please make an appointment to discuss with a doctor or nurse and you will then be advised to make an appointment.
Patients are able to self-refer to both physiotherapy and podiatry (chiropody). Forms are available from reception or below:
Podiatry Self-Referral Form
Patients (or their carers) should print off the form, complete and send to -
Highland Podiatry Centre, 24 Abban Street, Inverness.
Alternatively, the forms can be dropped off at the practice reception desk and we can send them via the NHS Highland van.
For advice and self care information that can help muscle and joint problems, visit:
...or you can call us on: 0800 917 9390 Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm and speak to one of our call handlers who will be able to direct you to the right care for you. 0800 calls are free of charge from landlines and mobile phones.